Friday, October 4, 2013

This morning was a busy morning. I had left the clean up of last night's dinner with Lynn and Sally until today. It is at times like this that I really miss my dishwasher!

We went into town this afternoon and accomplished what we set out to do - have showers. It was another warm day, temp in the high 20s so we just sat and vegged out in the shade outside a restaurant and people watched.

People coming out of the boat show, lining up for the bus to take them back to the stadium parking lot.
 
On the way back to the boat, we stopped at two boats flying the Canadian/Quebec flags. I think we have stopped at every Canadian boat in Annapolis and introduced ourselves. Jorge, the social guy, gets the scoop on everybody, where they are from, their destination, their experiences, equipment on board, everything! There certainly are some very interesting stories out there and all the people we have met have been very friendly with one thing in mind - to experience as much as possible and have a great time doing it.
 
Ok, so not much news today. Pretty bad when I have to post pictures of me preparing an ordinary supper of chicken (not like Diana with her crabs and oysters).

Don't mess with me, I have a knife in my hand!
 
After dinner we had a relaxing evening in the cockpit with a glass of wine enjoying the gentle breeze and the sound of the crickets on shore.

 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog! Wish we were there, nothing like a boat show. Snowing here, so the temp makes me jealous, im sure you won't miss that this year. Keep it coming, and stay safe. - Ryan and Amy

    ReplyDelete