Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I feel like I should be starting my blog with "Dear Diary"!

This morning I managed to do nothing again. I'm getting rather good at it too. Practice makes perfect.

After lunch we went into town. Jorge finally had his fill of internet disruptions and we purchased a hot spot device and monthly plan. Tonight is the first time using it so we'll see if we get our money's worth. While he was in the Verizon store I took the opportunity to do some window shopping.

The city of Annapolis is certainly coming alive with the boat shows. If there was ever any doubt there isn't now . . . there is no shortage of money in this area. The big boats look small compared to the bigger ones! The stores in town have already started their boat show discounts and restaurants are offering specials and longer hours. I bet these next two weeks far surpass Christmas sales.

Lynn and Sally are planning on being away for a few days this weekend and we volunteered to watch their boat at anchor while they are gone. We went over to their boat for a drink and to discuss what to do if there is a problem and ended up staying for dinner. I think we vaguely talked about their going away and solutions to any problems that may arise. 

Today's temp outside the harbourmaster's office (right next to the boat show grounds.)

Free trolley rides around downtown Annapolis.

S/V Yes, from St. Michaels, Maryland, in a slip in Spa Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment