Sunday, December 8, 2013

It was a sleep-in day today as we were not planning on travelling. The temp inside the boat when we got up at 0800 was already 23C! I had my breakfast in the cockpit in my pj's again and loved it.

Jorge and I did a few boat jobs, he cleaned the porthole windows and I rearranged the closets/drawers as I think I can safely put away all the winter clothes now.

Titusville Bridge from our anchorage in the morning. ICW had a "light chop" to it.
 
We had lunch in the cockpit and enjoyed the sunshine and warm breeze. After lunch we dinghied to the marina and took a walk into town. Sunday afternoon and the town was almost deserted! About 95% of the shops were closed and there was very little traffic on the streets.


CS'ta Time at anchorage in Titusville.

Kennedy Space Centre from Titusville.

One of the many plaques of the US astronauts.
 

We dinghied back to the boat, had a quiet happy hour in the cockpit and then had supper, did dishes, blogged and spent a quiet night doing nothing really. Tomorrow we are heading to Cocoa (Beach), only about 20 miles south. Still trying to catch up to Diana and Gilbert!

Titusville Bridge at night (bad picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment